Monday, 2 June 2008

i heart cupcakes

These silicone heart shaped cupcake cases are my new favourite thing. I've made cupcakes in them a few times now. Funny how I seem to do more baking when I'm supposed to be doing other things, like assignments. What can I say, I'm a procrastinator and I'm good at it! These cases sit on a baking tray to cook the cupcakes, and the cupcakes slip out so easily for eating. Then you wash the case, and make some more. Pretty and good for the environment. Although paper cases are cute too.

You may have noticed that the icing resembles dog poo. I'm definitely still a beginner in the decorating department. I won't post the recipe for these as they weren't the most amazing of cupcakes. I'll just have to make more to practice, and start going for runs to balance out the sugar and carbs intake. Ha, me running. Now that is a good one.

I heard on the news today about Seasonal Affective Disorder, where people get depressed in winter and crave lots of sugar and carbs and lose concentration easily. This is me down to a tee. I'm not depressed, but I do seem to have the other symptoms. At the moment I have a list of sweet treats in my mind that I want to bake, but I have to space out the making of them. Wouldn't want a sugar overload now would we!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

the goodness of creating © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO