Monday, 5 May 2008

welcome one, welcome all...

And so it begins. I'm feeling the pressure on this first post to make it sound exceptionally enthralling so you will all come back again once we get past the initial awkward meet and greet phase.

I'm Rebecca from Auckland, New Zealand. Although, truth be known, I'm actually a Mainlander - Nelson is my first home.

So why the goodness of creating?

Over the past year or so I've developed an increasing passion for growing my own (food that is!) and food in generally really. I'm learning loads about cooking, and am always searching for interesting ingredients and delicious ways to use them.

Then of course we have the endless search for that perfect cuppa that I'm sure can actually change your life. The search continues...

People are becoming more aware of the benefits of buying local products, not only for the sake of the environment, but just because they seem to taste better I reckon. I'm on a journey of discovering what our region has to offer and loving it. I love Auckland because there's always another obscure wee place waiting to be noticed.

I'd love you to join me as I share my learnings, favourite things and random musings about whatever grabs my attention. Join the discussion, leave comments, please! x x x

1 Comentário:

Ruth Perry said...

i love lemons too.....
i'm loving your thoughts....we shud hang out sometime....
;)

the goodness of creating © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO